NEW INFORMATION – PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
Students in the College of Human Ecology have access to a remote computing environment that provides applications necessary for many of their academic projects. This environment is based on the Amazon AppStream service.
This environment is available from on and off campus, and from Cornell and personal computing devices.
This website is a resource to assist students with getting the most from this resource, including:
- How do I get CONNECTED to the my applications?
- How to I connect to my DATA?
- How do I use a PRINTER?
- What SOFTWARE is available?
- Where do I get HELP if this site doesn’t answer my questions?
- Important ADOBE LICENSING restrictions